Friday, April 4, 2008

Here fishy fishy

Soooo......well, I do love me some Howard's Pub! www.howardspub.com Yep. Uh huh. Kept us from starving! They have a killer crabcake there, among other things, and we enjoyed some fun rounds of ring toss and foozball. Needless to say, nothing edible was biting out on the beach! We caught a couple more dogsharks, braving the wind and surf, but I guess the run of bluefish had moved on. We spent yesterday roaming up Hwy 12 to see the lighthouses and visited the NC Aquarium at Roanoke Island - well worth the trip.

Now it's time to start packing up for the trip home. My sister-in-law and her crew are headed here Saturday for their week of spring break...I think the weather may be a bit more in their favor! Maybe they will catch enough to freeze and bring our way...

No comments: