Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Prepping for Camp!

Sparky and I are busy today making the sample quilt for my  "I Can Quilt!" Kids Camp...coming this summer at Sew Original, Winston-Salem, June 25-29.


I took the week off last week to get some long overdue tasks done around the house, not the least of which was painting the youngest's room (I bought the paint oh, a year or so ago!). It's now a gorgeous deep gold (ala Wake Forest). And yes, that means making a black and gold quilt is in my very near future! :)


Glad to mark some things off the list...but it feels good to be playing with fabric and thread again!

2 comments:

Nane said...

I hate getting ready to paint, but love the "after" I am ready to get back to the machine too....

Salem Stitcher said...

No wonder he wasn't feeling good today! Paint fumes and Easter candy!