Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Renovation Continues...

The nasty old carpet from the stairs came out today. I've been painting and there is a hint of what's to come in the right corner (of course I'm working that green into the redo! You know I am!)

Slow and steady progress. Between juggling work and kids and waterproofing contractors that had to make a return visit to fix a few things they didn't get right the first time...I won't go there. Suffice it to say, it put me two weeks behind schedule and I had to put my #itch pants on and stand my ground to get them back. I hate it when that happens.

But things are back in forward motion and I'm hoping that by this time next week there will be carpet on the floor.

I'm anxious to get things put back in place! And, I'll have some exciting news to share when I do.... !!

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Salem Stitcher said...

I can't wait to get into that green studio! Let me know when you need the truck!

Nane said...

It will be worth all the yuck once you are settled into your new studio.