Thursday, January 28, 2010

I am thrilled that my art quilt "Every One Fits In" made for Art Now for Autism 2009, was selected for the logo of Breaking Traditions 2010! Curated by Lynn Krawczyk, Breaking Traditions is a traveling exhibit that brings awareness and raises funding for worthwhile causes.

It is an open call art quilt event. I hope everyone will consider participating...you can find out more about the event here.
The deadline for entry is not until August 21 (receive date) so you have time to get creative!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's absolutely beautiful. I hope it's okay, I posted a link to your blog on my FB page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Words-4-Autism/323956325331?ref=ts where positive and inspiring stories about autism are posted and shared.

Gilda Horgan (fellow artist and lover of quilts)