Thursday, March 6, 2008

Art Unleashed

Well, I made it under the wire, so to speak. The Humane Society is preparing for it's second "Art Unleashed" fundraiser and the last sponsor they secured chose my design! Last, but not least...
The sponsor is a very prominant law firm, and my puppy will be displayed there during the "foster" period before the auction this fall. How cool is that?
My design is design titled "Lucy Loves the 'Bow-House' "...a play on Bauhaus which is the inspiration, as is my sweet Lucy who was adopted from FHS a little over a year ago. Here it is all primed and ready to go...stay tuned for development as I begin to paint. I will post more pictures as things progress.




1 comment:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'm sure, with your expertise, Lucy will SHINE! I can't wait to see the progress.